The Vu Phong Solar O&M team’s job is to maximize your solar investment, and we do it well.
The comprehensive services we provides allows our customers to spend less time managing your solar assets.
- Your account manager regularly checks in with you to discuss your asset’s performance, as well as your specific needs, questions, and concerns.
- You get a detailed case summary report every time we dispatch to your site to resolve or prevent a problem.
- You receive maintenance reports and photo documentation promptly after every scheduled maintenance visit.
- You get quarterly reports summarizing production, major issue resolution, previous quarter site activity, and scheduled activity for the upcoming quarter.
Vu Phong Solar’s O&M team offer a wide variety of operation, maintenance and monitoring services for customers with a single site or multiple.
Our common services include, but are not limited to:
- Site Assessments and Inspections
- Plant Monitoring
- Imp (Current at max power point) testing
- IV Curve tracing
- QA/QC inspections
- Electrical/Mechanical testing
- Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Service
- Retrofit and Solar Upgrades
- Repair and Re-build
- Emergency Response
- Panel Washing
- Vegetation Maintenance
- Warranty Services for Equipment Manufacturers
The most common services have been grouped into the following two packages, but each can be tailored to suit your organization’s resource needs, and most importantly, your asset’s technical needs and sites conditions.
- An annual Preventive Maintenance visit (including a full visual and mechanical inspection of your solar system)
- IV Curve Tracing on All Source Circuits (at no extra cost)
- Active Site Monitoring
- Fixed Pricing for Additional Services (module washing, vegetation management)
- Includes all services of the Basic Package
- Free Reactive Service visits (meaning you do notpay an hourly rate when technicians are dispatched)
- Services performed with Guaranteed Response Times
- Quarterly Performance Reporting